Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a big idea: more vintage camera embroidery inspiration

I noticed today as I was perusing Google Analytics that some folks are being directed to my blog by searching in Google for "vintage camera embroidery".  That got me thinking that others must have created some vintage camera embroidery designs.  So I did my own Google search and found the cutest embroidery patterns. 

Don't you just adore the Polaroid embroideries?  Also, I am totally in love with embroidery on printed fabric.  Embroidering on prints is definately going on my "to do" list. 

These patterns are for sale on Etsy if you'd like to give them a try.

I am currently working on camera number three in my vintage camera embroidery series.  It's coming along nicely despite finishing our taxes at the last minute on Monday (did I mention that I am also a procrastinating CPA?)  and a crazy busy time at work last week and this week.  Is it the weekend yet?

1 comment:

laxsupermom said...

I miss the old polaroids(which I realize is sacrilege coming from the daughter of 2 Kodak retirees.) There was just something so fun about waving your pic around waiting for it to develop. Thanks for sharing these embroideries.

I'm hosting my monthly Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party tomorrow and would love for you to stop by and share one of your amazing projects from before blogging. Can't wait to see what you bring to the party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...